A wonderful compliment to working on your organizational challenges or your desire for change in your life, is using personal life coaching to create a life you want! A personal life coach can help in improving both your personal and professional self. Coaching helps you decide how you want to manage other areas of your life such as time, finances, goals and dreams.
Coaching is not therapy. A major difference is that coaching does not reflect on the past emotional hurts, failures or even healing experiences. Instead, coaching does just that - coaches and supports you to start from today to help you move forward into the life goals you want for yourself.
Life coaching involves:
- Creating your personal life vision
- Setting goals to realize your vision
- Organizing your time to meet your goals
- Budgeting your resources in a reasonable way
Life Coaching in your professional life can:
- Increase your capacity to be and feel successful
- Assist you in developing a professional business plan
- Support you in finding your professional niche
- Manage your fears, questions and concerns
- Assist in budgeting your resources
Life Coaching is available in 3 formats: in-person, by phone, and on-line through established email communication. Fees are hourly or can be purchased through a block of time.